Saturday, June 25, 2011

It's your Day!

I love when paper collections include all those fabulous goodies like stickers, die cuts, alphabets, borders, etc.  It makes my crafting a whole lot easier AND more fun!! The Alphabet Soup- Girl line by My Mind's Eye has all that stuff included so that was my go-to choice when I needed to whip up a quick birthday card for a little princess.  :) A few paper strips in various patterns, plus the little girl and flower die cuts kept this card simple and was fast to put together.  The flowers I crumpled a bit to give some dimension, and the little girl I popped up.  It's hard to see in the picture, but I used my B000 Copic marker  to colour in the sentiment.
Have a GREAT weekend everyone!

Supplies:
Stamps: Hello Friend (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Copic marker
Cardstock: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Alphabet Soup-Girl collection (My Mind's Eye)
Other: Buttons, twine (Papertrey Ink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!