Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hoedown #22


It's time for another Hoedown! Head on over to the challenge blog and get the details for this week's fun challenge, which is to use a Hambo image with a dog tag or dog bone on your card!

The design team worked with Doghouse Blues-digi, and I tried to pair it with more masculine colours this week, since last week's card was SO bright!!  After colouring my image with Copics, I cut it out and popped it up on some October Afternoon Campfire papers.  The shutters I coloured from a second image, then cut them out, and popped up a little bit so it looks like they are open and kind of flapping in the breeze.  My little 'dog tag' is hanging from some twine and held in place with a teeny glue dot so it doesn't twist and turn all over the place.   Thanks for stopping by, and now go check out what the rest of the team has come up with!

Supplies:
Stamps: Doghouse Blues-digi (Hambo)
Ink: Copic markers; Chai, Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Ocean Tides, white (Papertrey Ink); Campfire collection (October Afternoon)
Other: Twine (Papertrey Ink); metal charm (misc.)

4 comments:

  1. Marcie, I love your plaid paper. Your coloring on the doghouse is great! Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I LOVE the plaid! Great card and quite funny too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that the shingles are "flappin' in the breeze"! The plaid looks cool too! Great job Marcie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Marcie. Nice coloring of the doghouse & I love the plaid DSP you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!