Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hoedown #20

It's time for another Hambo Hoedown!!  Week #20 means using the colours Red, Teal and either Kraft, white or ivory.  Definitely don't forget to use a Hambo image!!!
The design team worked with the Laughing-digi and it just cracks me up.  I can think of a lot of friends I'd love to give this card to! :)
I gave my best attempt at colouring with my Copics.  I've taken a few classes and have decided I just. don't. get. it. Oh well, it's fun to keep trying!  Head on over to the Hoedown to get all the nitty gritty details and see what the rest of the Bacon Bits came up with!

Supplies:
Stamps: Laughing- digi (Hambo Stamps)
Ink: Copic markers; red glitter gel pen (Sakura)
Cardstock: white, kraft, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: 2009 Bitty Dot Basics (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Ribbon (misc.); border punch (Fiskars); Bow Easy tool; gems (Basic Grey)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Marcie I love you! I just don't get my Copics either -- I did order Colleen's new book about it, so we will see if that helps. The shading is just beyond my scope, I guess! I think your card looks cute as can be! Love your red ribbon and the gems (I never think to color them with Copics, so thanks for that tip in the Yahoo Group!). Super job~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness you are funny! I love your card whether you can use copics or not (I think you can!) Love the little copic coloured gems.....sweetness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your being too hard on yourself, because your coloring looks great, and your card is FAB! I love all those polka dots! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!