Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hoedown #19

 It's Wednesday, so that means it's time for another Hoedown with Hambo (when I hear the word hoedown, all kinds of Jeff Foxworthy jokes come to mind...it's the redneck in me)!  This time it's a sketch to play with along with a MASCULINE theme.  So a) use a Hambo image, b) the sketch and c) make it manly.  Don't forget if you play along, you'll get a free digital stamp to use for the NEXT challenge...good deal! 
My MANLY card uses the Three Ties-digi image paired with Social Club papers from Cosmo Cricket.  I printed the digi off on patterned paper twice, then cut out the tie and glued it to the shirt, then glued that whole piece to white cardstock and ran it through my die cut machine (I use the Grand Calibur by Spellbinders).  Inked edges, letter stickers, a photo corner punch and voila! Done. :)
Enjoy your day, and head on over to the challenge blog to see what the other design team members have come up with!


3 comments:

  1. Superb job! I like your tie and the whole look of your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcie, thanks for visiting my blog! It's always nice to meet another crafty Canadian, from Ontario no less. I love this card and especially the way you framed the image with the nestie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job creating the shirt to go with this tie! What a perfect card for Father's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!