Friday, June 17, 2011

Fairy good birthday

This sweet birthday card just screams colour doesn't it?  Who doesn't love a little fairy granting your wish for a very happy birthday? :) I'm in love with Echo Park's Summer Days collection; it's so bright and bold and cheerful.  All the things I love in a paper pack.  Rainbow-ish colours and themes really get to me. Not a very fancy card; quite simple really, but I'm hoping there's a little girl out there who will be delighted by it!  Have a great day everyone!
Supplies:
Stamps: Believe in Magic- Pure Innocence line (My Favorite Things)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Copic markers, Spica glitter markers (Copic)
Cardstock: White, Hibiscus Burst, Royal Velvet (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Rainbow from Summer Days collection (Echo Park)
Other: Doily Details die, ribbon (Papertrey Ink); circle punch (EK Success); gems (Basic Grey); Stickles (Ranger)

1 comment:

  1. I love that paper -- I have one pad and that was hard for me to find in stock! Super adorable fairy and design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!