Thursday, June 30, 2011

Canada 'Eh' early

I'm celebrating Canada Day a day early over here because tomorrow I have a fun card to show you for a guest designing opportunity that I had!  So here's something patriotic for you to get ready for tomorrow!
I submitted this in the Paper Crafts Card-a-Day publication, but it wasn't chosen.  Don't feel bad for me though...because I DID have one picked that you can see when it comes out in November! Yeah!!

I hope everyone has a fun, happy and safe holiday weekend!
As a side note- now that I'm using the 'new' Blogger I find I have to upload my pictures at their original size or else they come out fuzzy...so that's why it is SO BIG!

Supplies:
Stamps: Background Basics: Argyle (PTI); Canada (Michael's)
Ink: True Black, Pure Poppy (PTI)
Cardstock: White, Pure Poppy, True Black (PTI)
Other: Circle punch (EK Success); Scalloped Circle punch (Marvy); rhinestone flourish (Prima)

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!