Friday, June 3, 2011

Butterfly Thanks

Stamp free today!! AND a non-square card...ooooooh! :) It's easy when everything you need comes in those fabulous Echo Park kits...This time the Springtime collection.

In other news- is anyone else having horrible trouble with Blogger?? My goodness it's making me want to throw stuff at my computer...my formatting is all wonky and I can't comment on any other blogs without coming up as anonymous. It's driving me CRAZY!!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Lavender Moon, Spring Rain (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Springtime collection (Echo Park)
Other: Butterfly stickers, sentiment die cut from Springtime collection (Echo Park); Blossom and circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); gems (Zva); Stickles (Ranger)

1 comment:

  1. I have been having trouble with the Hoedown formatting a LOT on Blogger lately! Commenting has been ok. Your card is as sweet as can be! Love the pretty spring colors~!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!