Tuesday, June 28, 2011

#1 Teacher


I made this for my son's teacher; something a little 'school-ish' to give to her on the last day of classes. Here in Ontario, at least for my son's school board, they go right up until June 29th! Sounds like a long school year, but he doesn't start back until after the Labour Day holiday in September.  He's pretty excited to have summer holidays, but is also looking forward to seeing all his friends again come September, and starting Senior Kindergarten.
For the card, I used stickers, rub-ons and papers from the School Spirit collection by Crate Paper.  SUCH a lovely collection, although I added the scalloped border and ribbon to make it a little more 'girly' since he has a female teacher.
Supplies:
Stamps: Library Card (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Chai, Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: White (Papertrey Ink); School Spirit collection (Crate Paper)
Other: Stickers, Rub-ons (Crate Paper); ribbon, twine (Papertrey Ink); button (misc.); Scalloped border punch (SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!