Monday, May 16, 2011

Wee Henry!

Wee Henry reminds me of my son and his growing love of summer and all things "beach". All he can talk about is going to the cottage this summer and swimming in the ocean (um, it's a lake...but he's 4, so it's still cute, at least until he starts failing geography...). I coloured this Wee Henry Snorkel digital image with Copic markers and let him take center stage to a stamped background and summery sentiment. Wee Henry is from Hambo Stamps...have a great day everyone and let Wee Henry inspire you to dream about summer!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Wee Henry Snorkel (Hambo Stamps); Polka Dot Basics II (Papertrey Ink); sentiment (My Favorite Things)
Ink: True Black, Pure Poppy, Lemon Tart, Spring Rain, Simply Chartreuse, Orange Zest (Papertrey Ink); Copic markers
Cardstock: White, Summer Sunrise (Papertrey Ink)
Other: gems (Zva)

2 comments:

  1. Cute as can be! Love those background dots~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is competely adorable! I agree with Judy, the background dots are fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!