Thursday, May 12, 2011

Is spring FINALLY here?!

I feel like if I say it too loud it might not be true, but is Spring finally really here!? I sure hope so...I certainly don't mind the ocassional rain shower, but it seems like we have had the soggiest few weeks ever, and now that the sun has been out shining I can't get enough of it! It just makes me want to get out and garden. :)

Here's a 'scrappy' kind of card- lots of layering, etc. I was inspired from one of the fabulous special Paper Crafts magazine issues. Looooove that inspiration!

Supplies:
Stamps: sentiment (Michaels)
Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Chai (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Indie Girl collection (Sassafrass)
Other: Stickers from Indie Girl collection (Sassafrass); 'Blossom' Nestabilities (Spellbinders); pearl (Kaisercraft); Book Print impression plate (Papertrey Ink)

1 comment:

  1. Really love this card!!! Hope things start to stay dry for you!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!