Monday, May 2, 2011

HB2U

I followed a sketch from the latest Go-To Sketches magazine call from Paper Crafts for this card- I believe it will be out sometime this summer (*ahem, I'll have a card in it!!*).
I LOVE sketches. They just take all the work out of it and leave the fun stuff for you to figure out. :) I used my finger to rub the black ink around the edges of the sentiment panel, giving it a softer, smokier look.

Apparently I was too abstract on this card, because my hubby couldn't figure out what HB2U meant. *sigh* Boys can be silly sometimes!

Supplies:
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: True Black (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Olivia collection (Basic Grey)
Other: Thickers (American Crafts); Scalloped border punch (SU!)



1 comment:

  1. Someone doesn't text enough if he can't figure it out lol :) Super cute! Love the mix of papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!