Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to you all! Since my husband left this morning for a business trip, we considered yesterday to be my official Mother's Day. A big family breakfast, the morning at one of my favourite scrapbooking stores to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day, and then off for supper and a date night with my hubby! All in all, a great day and today I'm running around after my little ones as usual. :)

The sun in shining and it's just a gorgeous day out...soooo lucky! Here are my two munchkins admiring a lone red tulip amidst what will bloom into Tiger Lilies in a month or so.


Here's one of a few Mother's Day cards that I made to celebrate the big day. I'm lucky enough to have 2 mother-in-laws AND my own mom who is also a cardmaker, so I was under pressure to get creating! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Because of You (Verve Stamps); Floral backgrounder (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Ink: True Black, Chai, Berry Sorbet (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: Stamper's Select white, Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush
Patterned Paper: Everyday Blessings (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Doily (Martha Stewart); Fillable Frames #4, Doily Details B die (Papertrey Ink); pearls (Kaisercraft); Think Pink Slice cartridge (Making Memories)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!