Thursday, May 5, 2011

Celebrate Today


I love any time I get to use my ODD digis! Just because I'm no longer on their team doesn't mean I can't whip out my Copics and get crafty with them is it?! :)

This Tia was a special release for Some Odd Girl and isn't available (yet, or at all, not sure!) for sale. She sure does look happy, doesn't she! What a great birthday card for a little gal excited to celebrate her big day!

Supplies:
Stamps: Birthday Tia digital stamp (Some Odd Girl); Take Note, Mega Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Spring Rain, Hibiscus Burst, Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink); Copic markers
Cardstock: Harvest Gold, Simple Chartreuse, White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Little Girl collection (Echo Park)
Other: Gems (Kaisercraft); Bling frame (Making Memories); Circle punch (EK Success); Scalloped circle punch (Marvy); foam dimensionals


2 comments:

  1. love the bling... was thinking it was time to colour one up myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!