Saturday, May 21, 2011

ATU#31

All Thing Unity has another challenge up and this time it's to use a stamp that hasn't been inked up yet! Well, I've definitely used my October 2009 Kit of the Month several times, but never this particular stamp in it! I hope that counts... Go check out ATU#31 and pull out those Unity or Ippity stamps that haven't been used yet! Yes, I realize there is a PTI stamp in the background...just ignore it! :) I also made this card for the Paper Crafts Card-A-Day magazine call, but it wasn't accepted. No worries though- another card of my WAS!!! !

Supplies:
Stamps: Background Basics: Newsprint (Papertrey Ink); OCT 2009 KOM (Unity Stamp Co.)
Ink: Plum Pudding, Lavender Moon, Chamomile
Cardstock: White, Lavender Moon, Royal Velvet, Smokey Shadow (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Doily (Martha Stewart); Flourish (Prima); ribbon (Papertrey Ink); Rectangle punch, scalloped rectangle punch (Marvy); stick pin (Making Memories)

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I saw that PTI stamp in the background...but you told me to ignore it;) Good thing you know our rules;) YOU ROCK!

    LOVE this card--it wasn't picked up??? Get out! It's so pretty! LOVE all the pearls! But the good news is that another one was picked up-CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

    Thanks SOOOOO much for playing along with All Things Unity and joining in the fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl!! I am just loving this card. And I'm so glad that you got to play with us this go round at All Things Unity!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!