Thursday, April 21, 2011

Yee Haw!


I love getting to play around with new sets when I get the chance!! This Back in the Saddle by Waltzingmouse Stamps could easily become a go-to favourite on my desk- sooooo awesome!

I stamped the cowboy/horse image in Antique Linen ink first on my die cut, then stamped the sentiment over top. I used my Bow Easy tool for the double bow, and distressed and inked all edges.

Thanks for looking and enjoy your day...I hope we all get the chance to yell YEE HAW and let loose at some point today!! :) :)

Supplies:
Stamps: (Back in the Saddle) Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: (Ocean Tides, Chai) Papertrey Ink; (Antique Linen) Ranger
Cardstock: (Rustic Cream, Ocean Tides) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: (Social Club collection) Cosmo Cricket
Other: (Ocean Tides ribbon, Simply Chartreuse button, twine, Mat Stack 1 die) Papertrey Ink; (Bow Easy tool); (foam dimensionals)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!