Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wherever you go

I played along with the All Things Unity challenge this week and raided my button stash... That's right, ATU28 is all about buttons! Go check out the details and play along too. :) I was going for cheery and spring-like vibe, even though the colours I used are decidedly more FALLish. Oh well, it's bright and sunny just the same! I added some Diamond Stickles to the cloud and sun image (from the fabulous October 2009 kit of the month), layered the sentiment over top and used a brown Zig marker for the hand drawn border. Thanks for checking out my card, and have a fabulous day!!! Supplies: Stamps: October Kit of the Month (Unity Stamps Co.) Ink: Summer Sunrise, Pure Poppy, Chamomile (PTI); Brown marker (Zig) Cardstock: Stmaper's Select white (PTI) Other: Diamond Stickles (Ranger); buttons (PTI)

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card and just love those buttons. Thanks for joining us at ATU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! I love this!! I love the colors of the buttons--and the white space...I love the frame--you KNOCK my socks off! LOVE LOVE LOVE:) Thanks so much for playing along and joining in the fun over at ATU!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's bright & cheery too!! I like the colors even if they are supposed to be "fallish". Thank you for playing with us over at ATU!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!