Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Take care of yourself!

More Life is Good from Echo Park (and it IS isn't it!?), this time on a 'get well' card. You need some cheery get-wells every now and then don't you!? I used a Go-To sketch from Paper Crafts magazine and a sticker for my main image. Thanks for looking...I hope your day is as sunshiny as mine is! :) Don't these Easter cookies look delicious?? My kids and I made a batch of these this morning and the smell throughout the house was just divine...they are napping right now, so I just might sneak one or two before they wake. I need to taste test them right!? Supplies: Stamps: Healing Touch sentiments (Papertrey Ink) Ink: Dark Chocolate, Chai (Papertrey Ink) Cardstock: Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink) Patterned Paper: Life is Good collection (Echo Park) Other: stickers from Life is Good collection (Echo Park); gem (Zva); twine, button (Papertrey Ink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!