Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Skating thanks

An icy/wintry thank you that I made for someone who needed 25 of these to give out! I used the very cute On Ice stamp set and matching die from Papertrey Ink (the thank yous were for those who helped out at a skating carnival) and papers from Cosmo Cricket. I changed up the papers and 'sock' colours throughout all 25 but the layout, image and sentient are the same on all of them. Brr...this wintry card makes me cold just looking at it! Time to go create some spring cards! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: (skate from On Ice, sentiment from Star Prints) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko; (Chamomile, Hibiscus Burst) Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: (Vintage Cream, white, Hibiscus Burst) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: (Re-verse from Upcycle, blue polka dot from Mitten Weather) Cosmo Cricket
Other: (Scalloped circle punch) Marvy; (On Ice die) Papertrey Ink; (gems) Basic Grey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!