Saturday, April 30, 2011

Live your Butterfly Bliss

Isn't that sequined butterfly GORGEOUS!? Prima just astounds me with their products. It's definitely one of my favourite companies! This card is very fresh and bold...and very orange! I love the sentiment too- Live Your Bliss. Shouldn't we all?! :) I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend- I'll be working a bit today and then hopefully crafting away tonight in my little corner- happiness! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Mega Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Summer Sunrise, Berry Sorbet (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Coral Blooms from Salt Air collection (Cosmo Cricket)
Other: Butterfly (Prima); Circle punch (EK Success); Doily die (Papertrey Ink)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!