Friday, April 15, 2011

In My Beautiful Balloon

Time is ticking away, and thank goodness I had a few free moments this week to create an entry for the In My Beautiful Balloon Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I used some papers from the 7 Gypsies 6x6 Lille collection, and paired them with the balloon and cloud images from Papertrey Ink's Up, Up & Away set. Lots of distressed and inked edges hopefully created a more 'masculine' feel to this card. I left a sentiment out because I felt the patterned paper worked perfectly for that! Thanks for looking, and it's time for you to rush over to the Moxie Fab blog to check out the details so YOU can enter too!!! Supplies: Stamps: (Up, Up & Away) Papertrey Ink Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko; (Chai, Vintage Cream) Papertrey Ink; Copic markers Cardstock: (Kraft, Enchanted Evening, white) Papertrey Ink Patterned Paper: (papers from Lille collection) 7 gypsies Other: (balloon dies, red baker's twine) Papertrey Ink; (twine 'ribbon'); (foam dimensionals); (Stickles) Ranger; (distressing tool) Heidi Swapp

3 comments:

  1. Great card! Good luck with the contest!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your card is a favorite for me! I love all the detail and that you used the actual patterned paper for the sentiment. Fantastic masculine card! TFS and good luck on the challenge, you have my vote! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Marcie! Thanks for linking this up to the In My Beautiful Balloon Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!