Saturday, April 9, 2011

Home sweet home

I dug into my stash and pulled out a bunch of paper that I hadn't used yet and have it in a BIG PILE on my work desk in the hopes that I will use it up! Can't really use it for any publication submissions as they prefer 'current' lines, but that doesn't mean I can't use it for fun!!! I made a bunch of these for a friend who wants to give them to clients; it's just as easy to make 15 as it is 1... I stamped and cut out the house. popped it up and inked all the edges with Vintage Cream ink to 'soften' everything. Thanks for looking and have a great weekend! Supplies: Stamps: Boards & Beams set (Papertrey Ink) Ink: Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate, Chamomile (Papertrey Ink) Cardstock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink) Patterned Paper: Lullaby Lane collection(Webster's Pages) Other: Scalloped border punch (SU!); Scalloped circle punch (Marvy); gems (Kaisercraft)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your card.. I just love it.

    Please come and visit my blog: http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/ I have a free digital stamp there & contest.

    Have a great weekend!
    Jessica Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!