Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring is here! (or is it??)


I couldn't find any stamps in my collection that seemed to compliment the cuteness of these April Showers papers by Three Bugs in a Rug (ok, that company name is just too cute!) so I went STAMP-FREE. It has to be done every once in awhile, right? :) Instead, I reached for my sticker stash and found the perfect (love it when that happens!) chipboard 'spring' sentiment!

When I made this card it WAS quite spring-like outside...today...not so much.

Supplies:
Ink: Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: April Showers collection (Three Bugs in a Rug)
Other: Circle, Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); 'spring' chipboard sticker (American Crafts); button (Papertrey Ink); twine (Jillibean Soup); gems (Zva)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!