Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's your Day!

Long time, no post!! I can't even claim to have had a busy week, but life seems to just have gotten away from me in the past few days and my poor ol' bloggo has been neglected. I reallly need to prepost a bunch of stuff when I get some free time, that way I'm not leaving so many days between posts!!
Here's a card I made using a fabulous digital download that Papertrey Ink offered during their anniversary celebrations a few weeks ago. I chose to made my card bright and bold, and it could be used for a few different occasions, birthday, graduation, etc. The sky is the limit!

Supplies: (All Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Star Prints, flower digital download
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Copics
Paper: Kraft, Ripe Avocado, Harvest Gold, Distressed Dots patterned paper, White
Other: Ribbon; Circle punch, Scalloped Circle punch (EK Success); border punch (Fiskars); foam dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. fab colours.. love the way you used the tag! Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!