Friday, March 11, 2011

Happiness


One of my favourite colours- that lovely turquoisey, greeny, blue. :) Or if you liken it company colours- Hawaiian Shores by Papertrey Ink. I loved that I found the coolest patterned paper at my LSS- the Paper Pickle and could use it on this card to make a bright and happy wedding card. I turned a small scrap of it over, die cut it and stamped it with the sentiment in Staz On ink (the paper is glossy, so Staz On worked best).

Supplies:
Stamps: (Clearly Sentimental about Love) My Favorite Things
Ink: (Black Staz On) Tsukineko
Paper: (Hawaiian Shores) Papertrey Ink; (patterned paper) unknown
Other: (Fillable Frame #4) Papertrey Ink; (stick pin) Making Memories; (Ribbon) Websters; (Pebble) Prima


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!