Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Doily delight!

Does anyone else have the grumpies? I feel like the spring-like weather we had 2 days ago only came around to give us a false sense of security...not to mention my daughter Robin STILL hasn't fully recovered from the flu-bug and I have now to collect...well...7 'samples' of something I will not mention. GROSS is all I'll say. She also has to avoid dairy for the next week to see if maybe that is what is giving her the upset tummy instead. Try telling a 2 year old she can't have milk in the morning...big tears (and not just for her!!). Ack. Enough whining for me. :)

Here is a wedding card with a soft and pretty colour combination. I tried it out on cream cardstock instead of white, and like the results!

Supplies: (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Take Note, Delightful Doilies, Mat Stack 4 collection, Mat Stack 3 collection
Ink: Lavender Moon, Plum Pudding, Smokey Shadow
Cardstock: Vintage Cream
Other: Doily Details die



1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!