Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Best Birthday


This is another card that didn't get accepted this time around for Paper Crafts magazine. I read somewhere that over 2,700 projects were submitted, so I can hardly wait to see that magazine this summer and pour over the ones that did get published! (*ahem, I will have ONE card in there!!*) :)

I used bright, bold colours for this card and Scor Tape to adhere the ribbon. After getting all my ribbon in place with the tape, I trimmed it into a rectangle using my paper trimmer, and went over it again with very sharp scissors to shave off any edges left. I just love all the colours and coordinating products that Papertrey Ink has come out with over the years...makes my crafting time so much easier and fun! :)



Supplies: (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: (Banner Builder, Big & Bold Wishes)
Ink: (True Black, Raspberry Fizz)
Cardstock: (White, Raspberry Fizz)
Other: (ribbon); (pink gems) Basic Grey; (purple gem) Kaiser Craft; (Scor Tape)


2 comments:

  1. what a great idea. I just love it. Goodness, anyone could just about do this. Thanks for your creative "geniousness".

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. Would be a great project for children. I love the colors. Thanks for your creatives "ingeniousness". Just so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!