Saturday, March 5, 2011

Acceptance!!

NOT getting a card accepted into a magazine call (such as the recent special Paper Crafts Go-To-Sketches edition) means that I have a nice pile of cards and projects that I can show you here!! Isn't that optimism!? :)

So here is ONE of the six that I submitted recently. That means I have 4 more to show you...wait, 4? Think my math is a little wonky??? Well....drumroll...I actually had a card ACCEPTED for the Go-To-Sketches design call!!!! Someone pick me up off the floor. So you will see THAT card sometime in August, but for now- enjoy this one! :)

Supplies: (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Big Birthday Wishes
Ink: Chai; Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Paper: Summer Sunrise
Other: buttons, twine, Linen & Canvas impression plate


1 comment:

  1. Wow!! good for you!!! And this one is super cute too!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!