Thursday, February 17, 2011

Seaside Birthday

The Seaside collection by October Afternoon is one of my fave paper collections of all time. I've been hoarding my papers, not wanting to use them for fear I'll run out. I love the dreamy blues and greens, the nostalgic summer vacation feeling I get from them, that surprise 'pop' of rich red...*sigh* Even better are the Wild Cards. No hard stamping/colouring work involved...just ink the edges and voila!

Supplies:
Stamps: Mega Mixed Messages, Borders & Corners: Circles (PTI)
Ink: True Black, Pure Poppy, Chamomile (PTI)
Paper: Vintage Cream, Simply Chartreuse (PTI); Seaside collection papers (October Afternoon)
Other: Circle punch (EK Success); buttons, twine (PTI); Scalloped border punch (SU!); Seaside Wild Card (October Afternoon)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!