Monday, February 21, 2011

MFTWSC7- A cloudy day

I had lots of fun playing with MFT's weekly sketch this week! A beautiful, simple sketch with SO many possibilities! That heart had me stumped until I read you can substitute with another shape/embellishment of your choice...soooo....I headed to my BUCKET O' STUFF that I haven't inked up/played with yet, found the perfect sentiment and used it with that lovely Sunshine die! I thought that October Afternoon Campfire collection worked well with the 'outdoorsy' theme of my card. Thanks for looking!

Supplies:
Stamps: The Great Outdoors (My Favorite Things)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Lemon Tart, Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Simply Chartreuse, Enchanted Evening, Vintage Cream, Harvest Gold (Papertrey Ink); Campfire collection (October Afternoon)
Other: Sunshine die (My Favorite Things); ribbon (misc.); 1/8" circle punch (SU!); foam dimensionals; glitter (Ranger)


1 comment:

  1. I have fallen in love with all these october afternoon papers you have been using! Probably a good thing I haven't found anyone who stocks them in Ireland yet!! {I think you are already responsible for my dicovery of PTI... lol!}
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!