Friday, February 25, 2011

Healing Touch

Red ribbon...holy red ribbon! I just loooove these gorgeous ribbons from Webster's Pages. They add such elegance and class to a project (something maybe I could use, no?) :) I used one of the January Papertrey Ink releases- Healing Touch sentiments for this classy get well card. I hope all of you are keeping well this winter- it seems like our household has had the sniffles since November, amongst other ailments...can't WAIT for spring to get here (as I look outside to yet another Southwestern Ontario blizzard...*sigh*


Supplies:
Stamps: Healing Touch Sentiments (PTI)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Chamomile (PTI)
Paper: Pure Poppy, Enchanted Evening, Vintage Cream (PTI); floral (DaisyD's)
Other: ribbon (Webster's); Flourish (Prima); die cuts (PTI)

1 comment:

  1. the ribbon is fab... left an award for you on my blog, Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!