Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Girly, you rock!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I LOVE the Circa 1934 collection by Cosmo Cricket! I bought both the crafting kit AND the 6x6 pad so I would have plenty of paper for a long time to come. :) The pretty lady on my card, and the circle sticker under the button are both from the crafting kit, as is the patterned paper. Can't get enough of those doilies either...seriously. They are now a MUST HAVE in my stash. This was a Paper Crafts magazine submission that didn't make it, so I"m happy to be able to show it to you now!

Supplies:
Stamps: Signature Greetings (PTI)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Chamomile (PTI)
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Pure Poppy (PTI)
Paper: Circa 1934 collection (Cosmo Cricket)
Other: Doily (Martha Stewart); 1 3/4" circle punch (EK Success); Scalloped circle die, Pure Poppy button (PTI); ribbon (Ellen Hutson store); Wedding pin (Making Memories); Sticker, Elements card (Cosmo Cricket)

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!