Sunday, February 27, 2011

First birthday

Sorry for the horrible picture- I made a birthday card for a neighbour boy who was turning one and forgot to take a picture of it until the last minute, hence the shoddy lighting instead of my photobox. But you get the drift, no? :)

There is a LOT of Papertrey Ink goodness on this card...dies galore (4 in total)! I'm in love with those doily dies so much so that I stole my mom's...honest mistake, thought they were mine...hehe. :) Other details- I inked the edges of everything with Chamomile tea dye ink and cut the ends of the birthday 'banner' with fine tip scissors.



Supplies:
Stamps: Just the Ticket, Big Birthday Wishes (PTI)
Ink: Smokey Shadow, Pure Poppy, Chamomile (PTI); Atlantic VersaColor (Tsukineko)
Paper: Blueberry Sky, Vintage Cream, Harvest Gold (PTI); Seaside collection (October Afternoon)
Other: Just the Ticket die, Doily Details die, Tag Sale 3 die, By the Numbers die, ribbon, button, twine (PTI); 1 3/4" circle punch (EK Success)




1 comment:

  1. great card! Love the doilies as well... hmmmm... maybe next purchase!! Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!