Saturday, February 5, 2011

Favourite Papertrey Ink of 2010

Oh WOW! Did I ever have a hard job narrowing down my fave Papertrey Ink projects that I made in 2010! I made a list, checked them all out again, narrowed the list down, furrowed my brow a bit, and finally decided. :) So here goes...
The first is a card I made for the Christmas season. I wanted it to be "flat" for easy mailing purposes. I like it because it is simple, yet sincere and 'Christmasy'. I made around 40 of these to send out to family and friends. The original post is here.
Supplies:
(all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted) Stamps: Tree Trimming Trio, Big and Bold Holiday Wishes
Ink: Simply Chartreuse, Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy, Chai tea dye
Cardstock: Fine Linen, Pure Poppy
Other: 1/4" circle punch (EK Success); Stickles (Ranger)


This next one I custom made for my mother-in-law who wanted a card to match the wedding invitation she received (I blurred out the details on the invite). I made my own patterned paper and felt that I really came close the original, while at the same time making it elegant and fun! The original post is here.

Supplies:
Stamps: In Bloom, Big & Bold Wishes, Vintage Labels (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink); Black (Staz On)
Paper: Simply Chartreuse (Papertrey Ink); Shimmery pink, shimmery cream (The Paper Company)
Other: gems (Kaisercraft); Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers); Pearl glimmer mist (Tattered Angels)
Thanks for looking everyone and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!