Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Color Challenge 2

Yet another entry for the Papertrey Ink color challenge contest. For my second card I used Jessica Witty's beautiful combo of Aqua Mist, Soft Stone, Raspberry Fizz and Summer Sunrise. The set I used I earned at CHA last summer by spending over $100 (let me tell you, it wasn't that hard to grab up $100 worth of AMAZING products!!). I am SO excited to learn that the Papertrey Ink group will be returning this summer as well- see you all there!! I punched out the Summer Sunrise cardstock using a small circle punch and covered them, as well as the other strip along the bottom with Diamond Stickles.

Thanks for looking and have a GREAT day!

Supplies:
Stamps: CHA free set
Ink: Aqua Mist, Raspberry Fizz, Chamomile, True Black
Cardstock: Aqua Mist, Soft Stone, Summer Sunrise
Other: 1/4" circle punch (SU!); Stickles (Ranger)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!