Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cutesy Valentines!

It's my kiddos naptime, which is when I run in to the computer and do a quick blog post! :) Here are two bright and sweet Valentines, both using supplies from Papertrey Ink AND some super duper cute Valentine Snow globe stickers from K & Company...gosh I just loooove these sweet embellishments!! These cards are CUTE (in my humble opinion!). :) Since both used a lot of the same supplies, I'm just going to list one supply list and I'm sure you can figure out what was used where....you're all smart like that! :)

Supplies: (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Simple Valentine
Ink: True Black; Copic marker
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy
Paper: Simple Valentine 8x8 patterned paper
Other: Hibiscus Burst ribbon, 1 3/4" Circle Collection dies; double scalloped border punch, glitter (Martha Stewart); Valentine snow globe stickers (K & Company); stick pin (misc.); Bow Easy; 1 3/4" circle punch (EK Success)





1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!