Friday, February 18, 2011

A bicycle built for two...

"Daisy, Daisy give me your answer do.
I'm half crazy all for the love of you.
It won't be a stylish marriage,
I can't afford a carriage.
But you'll look sweet,
Upon the seat,
Of a bicycle made for two."

Love to all of you! It's my 8th wedding anniversary today, so I'm bursting with love and happiness. My dear husband just finished cleaning the laundry room for me (it's the little things like that, that I find romantic...haha) and now we're going to get ready for an afternoon adventure together and supper out on the town! :)


Supplies:
Stamps: bike and sentiment (Unity Stamp Co.)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Chamomile, Simply Chartreuse (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Vintaeg Cream (Papertrey Ink); Indie Girl collection (Sassafrass)
Other: Doily (Martha Stewart); brads (Basic Grey); 1/2" circle punch (SU!)

2 comments:

bosenberries said...

Happy anny!! Enjoy!! Robin

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Happy Anniversary! Adorable card. And nothing is sexier than a man unloading the dishwasher, as far as I'm concerned! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS