Monday, January 24, 2011

You're the best

I haven't pulled out my Verve stamps in awhile, so I was happy to play along in Viva la Verve's week 2 sketch (VLVJAN2011).
I used papers from the Love Birds collection by Fancy Pants, and the All About You and Thoughtful Florals stamp sets. I inked all edges, and spritzed the ribbon with Glimmer Mist before tying it in a bow and sticking a pretty ol' stick pin in it! :) Enjoy and have a great day!!
Supplies:
Stamps: All About You, Thoughtful Florals (Verve)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Sweet Blush, Chamomile (Papertrey Ink); Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels)
Cardstock: Kraft, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Love Birds collection (Fancy Pants)
Other: ribbon; button, twine, Fillable Frames #4 (Papertrey Ink); Scalloped border punch (SU!); stick pin (American Crafts)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!