Sunday, January 2, 2011

Top 10 of 2010

I've seen this on other blogs as well in the last few days, and thought it was a good idea!! Here's my Top 10 cards from 2010...in no particular order!!

A cheery Christmas card using some fabulous dies from Papertrey Ink- my new favourite products from this company!








I just love this card...the stamped background, the pewter flourish, and the lovely sentiment...*sigh*












What says cuteness like a dino from MFT? :) I really like my colouring on this one...practise makes perfect when it comes to Copic markers!






This was one of my first cards done using a set from Waltzingmouse Stamps....love those fall colours and that splash of purple.


Tiny Tia from Some Odd Girl. Cute, girly and a pink overload! Love it!



Shades of cream and gold ooze elegance in my opinion- and that pearl flourish?! Ohhhh my! That luscisus ribbon!? Ahhhh. And who doesn't love Thickers by American Crafts?!



I can't get enough of the Capella collection by Basic Grey. Greys, purples and soft pink? Soooo pretty.





More Capella, more Thickers. Nuff' said. :)








This was an invitation to my daughter Robin's 1st birthday party waaaaay back in January 2010. I love how sweet it turned out! This one went in her baby book. :)






In 2010 I joined the Some Odd Girl design team- my first design team ever! This card using Longneck Dino from was published in Scrapbook News and Review July 2010 issue.








Thanks for looking through my review of 2010 cards...I can't wait to get creating in 2011!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome top ten Marcie! Your style is amazing! So happy you joined me for 2010 at SOG :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!