Saturday, January 29, 2011

Stamp free!

I've been lacking in posts the past few days and trust me you don't want to know why!! It involved a BAD case of the flu that has run through the entire household...not fun. So now I'm taking a break from spraying the whole house with Lysol to quickly post this card that I must have uploaded 4 days ago. Time flies when you're laying around in your jammies eating crackers and sipping Gingerale. :(

This card is stamp free and simple to put together. I used the gorgeous Circa 1934 line by Cosmo Cricket, paired with a doily I distressed with Antique Linen ink, and added a few other doodads. :) Sorry for the lack of links in this post- I'm typing this on my husband's laptop and have no idea how to highlight, etc...my usual computer is our bedroom where my husband is currently quarantined; it is HIS turn now for the flu. :(

Supplies:
Ink: Antique Linen (Ranger)
Paper: Circa 1934 collection (Cosmo Cricket)
Other: Doily (Martha Stewart); stickers from Circa 1934 collection (Cosmo Cricket); button (Papertrey Ink)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!