Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Some Odd Girl Release Day!


Yesterday marked the first release of 2011 for Some Odd Girl and it was a lovey dovey one!! :) Head on over to the store to check out the CUTE digis for sale AND a super cute freebie for the month of January.

I used the new Mail Day Tia for my card which is for Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 98. Tia was coloured with Copics and paired with last year's Cupid line by Pink Paislee. Papers that were so cute, I've been hoarding them all year long! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Mail Day Tia digi (Some Odd Girl)
Ink: Copic markers; Red Glaze marker (Sakura)
Cardstock: White Stamper's Select (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Cupic collection (Pink Paislee)
Other: Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Scalloped border die (My Favorite Things); I love you pebble (Making Memories); Floral ribbon (Prima); pink gems (Basic Grey); Thickers (American Crafts)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!