Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Some Odd Girl Mini Hop- Favourite ODD Creations

As part of today's fabulous Some Odd Girl's anniversary festivities, some of us from the design team are showing you OUR fave ODD creations from our time on the ODD design team...for me, the past year almost!! Join us on our mini-hop!

Kristy
Leah
Robin
Marcie (me!)
Cassandra
Robin F
Yvonne

Kimmy
Tanya

First up is one of my favourite ODD cards based on a sketch challenge we did...I've used Fluffy Love for this card. So colourful, so cheerful, and I've used good ol' Fluffy A LOT during my time on this amazing design team! That's why this card is one of my faves...because of Fluffy, haha. See the original post here.



Next up is Rain Cloud. I like this card because it's simplistic. Barely any colouring other than a light shadow around the image, and that bold pop of orange reallly makes the card stand out! This is a card I made for the VERY FIRST release that Some Odd Girl had!! See the original post here.



This card was for a Some Odd Girl rainbow challenge and I used the ever versatile TREE. I ended up giving this card to my best friend to celebrate her son's baptism. :) This card is one of my faves because a) I love the TREE image and b) anything rainbows is awesome! See the original post here.




Well now. Pretty lil' Tiny Tia. I've never been a huge fan of colouring 'people' but Tia changed all that. This was for a 'girly' challenge hosted by Some Odd Girl last December. Tiny Tia in all her various forms/costumes is probably my favourite character from the SOG line of digis. She's just so sweet and reminds me of my darling daughter! See the original post here.




And last but not least...a card using Sheepy. I entered this card in a Moxie Fab challenge featuring 'punny' sentiments. I think that "I {heart} ewe" is appropriate! I love this card because it follows my bright and bold love affair with colour, and it pairs my love of Some Odd Girl with Sassafrass Lass papers. :) See the original post here.




I hope you have enjoyed my Top Five Some Odd Girl creations! I certainly had fun making them and if you click on my "Some Odd Girl" label at the bottom of my page you'll TONS of other creations using these fabulous digital stamps!


27 comments:

  1. Love all your cards Marcie!{esp the rain cloud one!} Great to be on the team with you this term! Robin F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart your cards. The "Feeling under the weather" is an all time fave of mine. So clever and SO pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun and YOU Marcie! I love ow clean and fun your style is. Its been great having you on the team and it was too fun getting to meet you at CHA! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great cards. I really like the "I love Ewe" Card. How cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all! Such wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are beautiful Marcie!! I LOVE the "I <3 ewe" one! And the second one with the cloud...I am totally into CAS and that is a stunny card!! Happy Birthday SOG!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bright cars! A fellow Canadian as well. Not to mention I work at Carleton U! Fab use of SOG stamps.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all so wonderful, especially the "cloudy" one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was so much fun seeing how you have "evolved" through the months...I have changed my style and techniques by watching what the SOG team does every week! Love your blog, and Some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful collection! Thanks for sharing with me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Awesome work, love all the bright colours, such a cheerful collection of cards:)
    Thanks for sharing with us
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cards you made are lovely and fun!! Love the bright colours combined with white!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute cards Marcie. Happy Birthday to Some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ur cards are beautiful! i think i like the one with the sheep bestest though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love all of your cards....they are so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These cards are so cute! I love the simplicity of some of them! Thank you for sharing! I hope you have a fabulous glittery day because remember some girls were just born with glitter in their veins!
    ~Carley~
    http://the-real-icarley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Marcie!
    I absolutely LOVE your rainbow card and your cloud card! Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey marcie! Totally love all your cards chick! I dig feeling under the weather is clean and simple yet real pretty! Hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love them all.. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes, the five are nice cards! My favorite one is the one with Tiny Tia :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I *Heart* the card you created for the Rainbow challenge - the textures and colouring are out of this world.

    Second fave is Tia...who wouldn't love to get such a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your cards are just soooo cute! :) Love how fun and colorful they are! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!