Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sentimental about you...

Ahhh, sketches! I think that will be my main inspiration for 2011. Nothing beats that little bit of extra help in getting started on a creation. For this 'clean and simple' card I used FTL121 from the Clean & Simple challenge blog; a sketch that was from mid-December, but is timeless in my opinion! The pink 'flower' is actually cut from a piece of Prima ribbon. Sentiment is from the the Clearly Sentimental About You set by My Favorite Things.

Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Sentimental About You (My Favorite Things)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: White (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Paper Girl collection (Girls' Paperie)
Other: Circle punch, scalloped circle punch (EK Success); Ribbon (Prima); Spring Rain button (Papertrey Ink); Wedding stick pin (Making Memories); Scalloped border punch (SU!)


1 comment:

  1. Really sweet... love the little pin though the button!! Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!