Sunday, January 9, 2011

A scrapbook page!

It's been awhile since I have posted a scrapbook page! I create them quite often, usually when I'm 'stuck' creating a card, or have little inspiration left. Then I just pull out a cute photo (of my children most often) and scrap away! I like to use sketches, particularly Jana Eubank's Sketches. She has her fabulous sketches all made into lovely templates available for download to print off and use for yourself! This page highlights something obvious- my son's first day of school. I'm a little teary just looking at it! :)Supplies: Kraft cardstock (unknown); Apple Jack collection papers, borders, stickers and elements (Sassafrass Lass); buttons, red Baker's twine (Papertrey Ink); 'Thickers' letter stickers (American Crafts); Raven Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels); Black marker (Zig)

1 comment:

  1. great LO... my crafting New Year's Resolution was to do more scrapbooking so I will def check out her site for the sketches! Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!