Thursday, January 20, 2011

Girly, you rock!

Here's a CAS (clean and simple) card that I submitted to the latest call at Paper Crafts magazine. Since I'm showing it to you here...you know what that means...it didn't get chosen. That's okay! :) That means I get to share it with you!! Stay positive right? This followed a colour challenge. The cardstock base itself was run through my Grand Calibur machine using an impression plate from Papertrey Ink, and looks just fabulous IRL.

Supplies: (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Polka Dot Basics, Signature Greetings
Ink: Terracotta Tile
Cardstock: White, Kraft, Ocean Tides
Other: Victorian Lace border die, Terracotta Tile buttons, Linen & Canvas Impression plate; Butterfly die(Spellbinders); stick pin (Making Memories)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!