Saturday, January 8, 2011

Digi Day @ Some Odd Girl!

It's another Digi Day for Some Odd Girl over at the PCP and SNR sites. Since we're all still recovering from the holiday hustle and bustle, this time around it's a mellow type of event. Check out the challenge blog for specific details as how to play along. I'll tell you this much, making a Valentine's Day card WITHOUT pink or red was a struggle but I did it!!! :) Check out the ultra cute Valentine Tobie. I paired him up with the least girly paper I could find in the Love Birds collection by Fancy Pants, added a doily (couldn't escape the girly on that one!), and a CUTIE PIE rub-on. Voila! A perfect card to give my nephew this Valentine's Day!

Supplies:
Stamps: Valentine Tobie (Some Odd Girl)
Ink: Copic markers, Spica glitter marker (Copic); Chamomile tea dye(Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: Harvest Gold, White (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Love Birds collection (Fancy Pants Designs)
Other: Doily (Martha Stewart); 'love u' (Making Memories); 'cutie pie' rub-on (Cosmo Cricket); 'to/from' card from Love Birds collection (Fancy Pants Designs)

2 comments:

  1. I *heart* what you did with Toby. Such a super cute card and the doilie in the background is wicked

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool card, love the doily in the background, beautiful colouring too:)
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!