Thursday, January 13, 2011

Challenge Day at Some Odd Girl

Welcome to the first official challenge of 2011 for Some Odd Girl! We're starting the year off by asking YOU to show us your skills at EMBOSSING! Well, let me tell ya, I loooove my embossing folders and impression plates, but haven't pulled out the ol' heat gun in awhile, so I decided to use a combination of all 3 on my card today.
This is the ultra cute Valentine Tobie and I created a boyish card that I will likely give to my sweet son in a few weeks on Valentine's Day. I've shown embossing using an impression plate, a folder, and heat embossing using powder. :) Enjoy!

Supplies:
Stamps: Valentine Tobie digi (Some Odd Girl); 'love' from Mega Mixed Messages (PTI)
Ink: Copic markers; Versamark
Cardstock: White, Blueberry Sky, Pure Poppy (PTI)
Other: Limitless Layers: 1.75" Circle dies, Admit One impression plate (PTI); 'i {heart} u' button (Making Memories); sparkly silver embossing powder (misc.); hearts embossing folder (ProvoCraft); foam dimensionals; scalloped rectangle punch (EK Success)

2 comments:

  1. Still lovin this! Cute man card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Marcie!
    This is soo cute - love both of your embossed pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!