Friday, December 24, 2010

Reach for the Sky


Sometimes I see a card in a magazine and think..."ohhh my gosh that is the BEST card ever!" That's what I thought about Dawn McVey's Vintage Thank You card on pg. 78 of the latest volume of Card Creations: Favorite Occasions. You can see the card here on the Moxie Fab blog.

Now my version isn't nearly as elaborate or pretty, but I was please with the result and those perfect Wild Cards make it easy to come up with a focal point!! Enjoy!

Supplies:
Stamps: Up, up and away sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukiniko); Chai and Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: New Leaf (Papertrey Ink
Paper: Fly a Kite collection (October Afternoon)
Other: Fly a Kite Wild Cards (October Afternoon); ribbon (misc.); buttons, twine (Papertrey Ink)

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!