Thursday, December 2, 2010

An ODD 'girly' challenge


Why dontcha pop on over to the challenge blog and see what the rest of the stash team has come up with for Some Odd Girl's super-duper girly challenge! :) Is my creation pink enough for you? How 'bout flowery enough? I think I'm safe with my card covering the 'girly' aspect of the challenge....haha. Pearls, flowers, scalloped borders, cabbage rose papers and sweeeeet Tiny Tia all makes for my fave ODD creation yet! :) Hope you enjoy it too!

Supplies:
Stamps: Tiny Tia digi (Some Odd Girl); sentiment (Hero Arts)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Chamomile (Papertrey Ink); Copic markers, Spica glitter markers (Copic)
Cardstock: Sweet Blush, White Stamper's Select (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Paper Girl collection (The Girls' Paperie)
Other: Pink pearl flourish, flower (Prima); button (Papertrey Ink); stick pink (Making Memories); foam dimensionals; scalloped border punch (SU!)

1 comment:

  1. This is definite UBER GirLIE-ness here! love it all. Great coloring! Perfect pearls and wonderful DP- Im so happy to be joining you oddies this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!