Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Christmas List

I think this Christmas List by Unity Stamp Co. is one of the cutest Christmas stamps there is. Personally I like the "wear a wide belt and no one will notice how many pounds you have gained." Hmmm...good suggestion! :) This card is not as 'Christmasy' as others I have made but I still like it. We'll call it understated...as opposed to, "Marcie was sick of red and green." What is on your Christmas/holiday lists? Not much for me- maybe a nice book to curl up with at night and some pretty cardmaking bling in my stocking by Prima or Kaisercraft. I don't ask for much! :) I am waaayyy more excited about watching my children open their gifts and stockings this year as I think they finally "get" Christmas and Santa...soooo excited!

Supplies:
Stamps: (Unity Stamp Co.)
Ink: Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink); Brown (Bazzil)
Paper: shimmer white (unknown); Everybody Loves Christmas collection (Echo Park)
Other: Border punch (Fiskars); snowflake punch (Martha Stewart); ribbon (misc.); Bella dots (Stamping Bella)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!