Saturday, December 18, 2010

A little ODD just for YOU

It's the most wonderful time of the year! And to celebrate that, Some Odd Girl's Holiday sale is STILL running- until Dec. 24th!! Run on over there and check out all the holiday digis on sale, as well as the awesome E-Cards and other printables!!

A few weeks ago the challenge Some Odd Girl was running involved making a WINDOW card. I created a window in the front of my card so Big Pressie Tia could peek through using my Nestabilities. Let me tell ya, this card is super duper cute IRL. I'm going to give it to my lil' darling Robin on Christmas morning. Oh yes, and a card with Pressie Tobie on it for my son Jake! :)

Play along with us on our BLING challenge until Dec. 29th!

Supplies:
Stamps: Big Pressie Tia digital stamp (Some Odd Girl)
Ink: Copic markers
Cardstock: Ripe Avocado, White Stamper's Select (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Jovial collection (Basic Grey)
Other: Oval Nestabilities, Big Scalloped Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders); 'Just for You' Die cut, glazed brads (Basic Grey); Poinsettia (Prima); Stickles (Ranger)

3 comments:

  1. fun card Marcie! Happy Holidays, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marcie!
    I LOVE the papers you chose and the brads are awesome! Fab job

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!